Tai is a personal trainer specializing in fat loss, weight training, and extreme martial arts. He started martial arts training in 1996 with Master Tommy Chang and world renowned “Tiger Twins” James and Simon Kim.
With a life long interest in fitness and health, Tai has incorporated his passion with personal training. He believes in an integrated approach to training, utilizing methods from many different environments and techniques in order to optimize benefits for the client.
Integrating his martial arts back-ground and fitness comprehension, Tai instructs Martial Arts Aerobics designed to be a fun and integrative way to burn fat, tone muscles, and build endurance.
Currently Tai is training to be a fire fighter and has experience with Fire Fighter Fitness and peak performance for job specific tasks.
Tai also has 3 years of experience in fitness competition training for fitness modeling and has trained numerous clients for stage ready physiques.
"Pure Motivation Fitness is more than just a personal training company: we become part of your life. As Fitness, Nutrition and Lifestyle coaches we go beyond what any other typical company will do to ensure you get your results!"
“The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination… I'll give you that determination!”
- Can-Fit-Pro Certified Personal Trainer
- 6 years of Martial Arts Background with Master Tommy Chang and world renowned “Tiger Twins” James and Simon Kim.
- 3 years of Extreme Martial Arts training with Team Ryouko of Toronto Canada.
- Placed 1st, & 2nd and Competed for 3 years in the Fame Fitness/Bodybuilding Federation
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- PNF Stretching Specialist