ARE YOU THE OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR WE ARE SEEKING?
Do you enjoy working with numbers, data, and keeping accounts and office systems up to date, balanced & organized? Do you also enjoy being in the fitness environment or working with people?
Do you have experience in accounting, payroll, or office administration in a dept of a company implementing officer procedures?
If so, we are seeking a Permanent Part-Time mature, and reliable Accounting/ Office Administrator with min 2+ years of experience working within Office Administrative Role or any similar related industry (ex. Admin Office role, Rehab Clinic, Spa, Salon, Hospitality) that is able to organize and coordinate our studio’s office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency in a high paced-traffic environment.
We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, hard-working, and organized. This person must also have excellent written English skills, the ability to solve complex issues, works efficiently and accurately and loves being around people.
We are Vaughan’s only Boutique Fitness studio specializing in Body Type Specific Personal Training and Nutrition Counselling in service the busy professional, carrier-oriented parents with kids 40+ seeking to burn fat, build muscle & sustain lifestyle balance.
We provide our services in 3 ways: Fitness Studio, Online & In Home Coaching. We have been changing the lives of people all across the city since 2006! Before applying, please visit our website to learn more about us at www.puremotivationfitness.com.
- Reports to the Fitness Director & Owners
- Accounting & QUICKBOOKS Software & skills is a must!
- Delegates duties to a team of Front Desk Customer Service Staff
- Performs shift of work 9:30 am to 5:30 pm (Mon, Tues & Thursday) = 20-24h p/week to start
- Must be able to work in a fast pace and energetic work environment
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent organizational, business & people skills
- Must possess outstanding phone manners and be able to multi-task and work until the job is done
- Candidates must have personal transportation/vehicle to be considered
- Must be proficient and have experience in using QuickBooks Accounting Software & Microsoft Office (for Invoicing, Issuing Quotes, Billing, ACCT-REC/PAY) Please do NOT apply if you have never used Quickbooks.
- PAYROLL: Must have experience preparing basic payroll using the above software (or any other related software) and be responsible for any staff timesheet corrections. *Training will be provided for this but QuickBooks knowledge is required*
- MANAGE INVENTORY: Order supplies and Pro-shop inventory of supplies as needed
- CONTRACT DATA ENTRY: Responsible to sign off on daily data entry for all client contracts when completed, provide audits for all staff contracts inputting into sales database
- PROVIDE COMPANY STATS: (scheduling, sales, renewals, retention, client attendance history all using our CRM program Mindbody)
- ACC/PAY & DELINQUENT/COLLECTIONS: Responsible for handling/ contacting members of due amounts, expired credit cards, forwarding non-collectibles to the collection dept. Communicate info between staff, Moneris merchants, vendors, and mgmt.
- INPUT RECEIPTS TO QUICKBOOKS: On a monthly basis organize and input all company expenses into Quick books.
- PEOPLE SKILLS: Must have amazing people skills and can get along with different personality types & handle/manage customer service escalations
- NEW CUSTOMER REQUESTS: Respond to incoming emails and calls regarding all services activities such as setting up service agreement documents, booking/hiring
- HIRING & STAFF REQUESTS: Assist the Fitness Director/Owners in recruiting activities such as creating job postings, openings on various job boards, conducting email, phone, set up appts & share relevant information and documents to potential staff upon hiring, and updating staff list to reflect new hires.
- STAFFING: Gathering feedback from staff and clients on a quarterly basis and providing to owners and management
- Punctual track record, Problem solver, have excellent English, verbal and written communication skills
– Hourly based on experience, # of hours, seniority, & performance
– PMF Loyalty Bonus after 12 months
MEDICAL COVERAGE: (annually upon completing 10 months)
-Annual Eye Exam
-Annual Dental Exam/check-up
-Medical Drugs Coverage p/year
FITNESS & WELLNESS PACKAGE
-Two ½ hour 1on1 Body Type Specific Personal Training Sessions with a Fitness Coach
– Independent program along with monthly follow up
-12 MONTH Cross-Training Membership provided complimentarily (Includes monthly body composition statistics, Program design session, Access to all Strength & Cardio Equipment & once past 6 months provided with 1x month Semi-Private Training Session (value of $1800 p/year)
-Clean, fun, upbeat, energetic, and motivating team environment
Upload your resume and complete the personal info below.
First Name: Last Name:
Phone N#: Email:
Submit Resume Attachment section:
Box for them to type the answer to this:
Tell us a little about yourself and why you feel we should hire you?