How are you? Happy Saturday ! I wanted to share with you 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO RESET YOUR MINDSET from a recent podcast I listen to from one of my favourite coaches Craig Ballantyne as I though it applies to everyone I know, and work with! Hope you enjoy it!
1 – YOU HAVE GOT TO THINK BIGGER AND BOLDER:
· Most of us stay in a bubble or in a state that does not allow us to become more successful because our environment keeps us thinking smaller however you can also be in another environment to help take you to bigger and better places and make you think 10x bigger.
· Get bigger thinking by listening, watching and being around people who will make you think and feel better. Your mind is like a garden plant positive things every morning and nurture them throughout the day.
2 – ITS YOUR DUTY AND OBLIGATION TO TAKE YOUR SUCCESS AND KNOWLEDGE TO THE WORLD:
· Chances are the problems you, me and all of us feel, or experience are all first world problems. We have water, food, Netflix, YouTube, .. and you need to take yourself out of situations that drain your time and mindset and keep you from binging on TV and Social media, staying in anxiety mode or stress mode. (We have running water, ability to get jobs) Help someone else, give a tip to someone, volunteer somewhere it will make you feel better. If you’re feeling down or bad it’s not because you don’t have enough but because you haven’t given enough to people. If not, you will always be living inside your head not progressing further in your life. Help someone else give service and see the difference.
3 – IN ORDER TO GIVE ENOUGH YOU NEED TO BE EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME
· There are ways you can be everywhere all the time. We can now share our gifts, our passion, our education to all kinds of platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, a blog post, an email post and now you are being heard to thousands of people vs 200.
· Help your staff around you, help your neighbour, help your community give educational info to anyone you know that is listening or can benefit from you.
4 – MAKE TIME FOR WHAT MATTERS AND GET STUFF DONE. BE PRODUCTIVE:
· Don’t wake up and look at your phone, get distracted and not be focused. Living a life in reactive mode can not only crush every dream you have as an entrepreneur, coach, teacher or parent but living a life in reaction mode adds anxiety to you. Don’t say you want to wake up and get task A done and then spend time doing something unproductive, which makes you late to get the kids ready, then you have to rush to work, deal with putting out the daily fires in your work or business then you say you will get it done at lunch only to not be able to because you went out for a business or lunch meeting with a friend which only led to you saying you would do that important task at night then not being able to do it because your too tired and your family needs you.
· You do not find time to do things we MAKE TIME. There is no ability for us do things unless we stop and carve out the specific detailed and planned out time to get task ABC done. Make time for what matters and do not deviate from what you are saying your going to do. Time is important than money as you cant get more of it or get it back.
· If you say you are going to do something and you make a promise to do something and you don’t you let yourself down and you lose personal accountability. SELF CONFIDENCE IS MAKING TIME FOR YOURSELF AND THEN STICKING TO YOUR GOAL- NOT LETTING YOURSELF DOWN!
· Make the promise to yourself about your time, guard your time, your personal schedule like it’s a treasure or a new born baby and keep to what you say your going to do each and every day. When we skip a task, hit that snooze button or miss making that healthy snack or meal that we said we were going to do, we are only lying to ourselves and that takes away our own self confidence.
5- YOU MUST GET PEOPLE TO ACT NOW AND YOU MUST NEVER GIVE UP!
· For example, if you’re a coach in nutrition you have the knowledge to help people change their lives, create life lasting habits and not die younger due to taking action on making changing the right habits to improve their lives. And yet when someone says their not sure or they need time to think about it and you don’t want to face rejection you must be politely persistent and be a welcome guest not a uninvited pest but never give up. If someone comes to your business and wants help you need to have a follow up with them because they need someone to come along and help stick with them and keep them motivated. If that person doesn’t buy something from you then you need to bring the energy to them so they can help make that decision. Send them great quality educational info! Then Show up every week even if they give up on their goals and don’t give up on people’s dreams, get them to act now, have deadlines, have great offers to change others’ lives if you want to change yours.
Unsubscribe |Pure Motivation Fitness Studio | 1410 Major Mackenzie Drive Unit C1 , Vaughan, Ontario, L6A 4H6