Think about the last time you started a new exercise or nutrition program. Filled with excitement, you had great intentions…at the beginning. Maybe you filled your refrigerator with healthy food, bought new workout clothes for motivation, and even stuck with the program for a while. But, as the days, weeks, and months wore on, your interest waned and you found yourself making excuses about why you couldn’t do it.
Then you started to get discouraged. You weren’t getting the immediate results you expected. You started skipping your workouts and eating “cheat meals” more often than not. And, instead of the leaner new body, you were expecting, the numbers on the scale remained unchanged and you threw in the towel…and decided to quit!
To be honest, failing to achieve your goals wasn’t your fault.
A healthy lifestyle change is an ongoing journey and it is understandable to find your motivation fading every once in a while. This is where accountability coaches and training partners can really help. A gentle reminder of the goal you wanted to achieve when you started and reminders to help you to show up via email, texts, and daily chats, coaches and training partners can help inspire you to continue on your journey.
You see, your journey is better if it is not something you have to do solo or alone. I know you’ve heard the phrase “it takes a village to raise a child”. Well, the same applies to the pursuit of a healthy lifestyle – you need motivating coaches/people in your corner to help you along the way.
In order to succeed, you need to know the answers to these 3 questions:
- Who will encourage you to reach your goals?
- Who can you talk to when you are feeling vulnerable and frustrated?
- Who will wait for you at the gym to make sure you show up?
Although some of us can be accountable to ourselves; it’s not always easy for those who are just getting back to a gym routine or even new to fitness. If your own system doesn’t work and you lose motivation, the support of a community of people who understand what you are going through and what your end goal is, can help make sure you are one step closer to success.
A fitness community allows you to discuss your successes & setbacks with a coach, family member, or friend & remind you of your “Why“.
- Like why did you start this program in the first place?
- Do you want to lower bad cholesterol?
- Do you want to look good for a high school reunion?
- Do you have young children who rely on you?
- Are you getting married and want to look stunning for your upcoming nuptials?
Whatever your reason, know that you are not only doing this for yourself but also to ensure that you are around for your family and friends for years to come,
Our accountability coaches are trained to help keep you on track.
Who is Pure Motivation Fitness?
- We help busy business professionals & stressed moms & dads look better naked, regain their work-life-family balance & improve sex drive in less than 90 days.
- We teach you to eat & exercise for your unique body-type.
- No more obsessing about fitness
- No more fad diets
Are You Ready to Take Action and Get Started? Have A Question About COVID Safety or Pricing?
Take charge of your fitness & nutrition today. Click the BUTTON BELOW to schedule a complimentary Discovery Call and together we will plan your 90-day of body transformation.